0.19% Subsidy-Free Spatial Pricing
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE|
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2003. "The Art of Making Everybody Happy : How to Prevent a Secession," IDEI Working Papers 164, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W & Flynn, Joseph E, 1990. "Cross-Subsidization in Telecommunications: Beyond the Universal Service Fairy Tale," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 231-49, September.
- Brown,Stephen J. & Sibley,David Sumner, 1986. "The Theory of Public Utility Pricing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314008, November.
- Sharkey, William W. & Telser, Lester G., 1978. "Supportable cost functions for the multiproduct firm," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-37, June.
- John C. Panzar & Robert D. Willig, 1977. "Free Entry and the Sustainability of Natural Monopoly," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, Spring.
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore, 1997.
"On the Number and Size of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1027-1056.
- Greenhut, John G & Greenhut, M L, 1977. "Nonlinearity of Delivered Price Schedules and Predatory Pricing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1871-75, November.
- Spulber, Daniel F, 1981. "Spatial Nonlinear Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 923-33, December.
- Michel Le Breton & Shlomo Weber, 2003. "The Art of Making Everybody Happy: How to Prevent a Secession," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(3), pages 4.
- Haimanko, Ori & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2003.
"Voluntary Formation of Communities for the Provision of Public Projects,"
IDEI Working Papers
169, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Haimanko, Ori & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2004. "Voluntary formation of communities for the provision of public projects," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Dreze, Jacques & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2007.
"Rawlsian pricing of access to public facilities: A unidimensional illustration,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 759-766, September.
- Dreze, Jacques & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2006. "Rawlsian Pricing of Access to Public Facilities: A Unidimensional Illustration," IDEI Working Papers 409, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jamison, Mark A., 1996. "General conditions for subsidy-free prices," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 371-385, October.
- Bollobas, Bela & Stern, Nicholas, 1972. "The optimal structure of market areas," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 174-179, April.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Yair Tauman & Israel Zang, 1985.
"Supportability, Sustainability, and Subsidy-Free Prices,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 114-126, Spring.
- Leonard J. Mirman, 1983. "Supportability, Sustainability and Subsidy Free Prices," Discussion Papers 563, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:6474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.