0.19% Subsidy-Free Spatial Pricing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonard J. Mirman & Yair Tauman & Israel Zang, 1985.
"Supportability, Sustainability, and Subsidy-Free Prices,"
RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 114-126, Spring.
- Leonard J. Mirman, 1983. "Supportability, Sustainability and Subsidy Free Prices," Discussion Papers 563, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Haimanko, Ori & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2004.
"Voluntary formation of communities for the provision of public projects,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Haimanko, Ori & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2003. "Voluntary Formation of Communities for the Provision of Public Projects," IDEI Working Papers 169, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Michel Le Breton & Shlomo Weber, 2003.
"The Art of Making Everybody Happy: How to Prevent a Secession,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(3), pages 1-4.
- Michel Le Breton & Shlomo Weber, 2001. "The Art of Making Everybody Happy; How to Prevent a Secession," IMF Working Papers 01/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2003. "The Art of Making Everybody Happy : How to Prevent a Secession," IDEI Working Papers 164, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- LE BRETON, Michel & WEBER, Shlomo, 2001. "The art of making everybody happy: how to prevent a secession," CORE Discussion Papers 2001011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bollobas, Bela & Stern, Nicholas, 1972. "The optimal structure of market areas," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 174-179, April.
- Alberto Alesina & Enrico Spolaore, 1997. "On the Number and Size of Nations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1027-1056.
- Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W & Flynn, Joseph E, 1990. "Cross-Subsidization in Telecommunications: Beyond the Universal Service Fairy Tale," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 231-249, September.
- Greenhut, John G & Greenhut, M L, 1977. "Nonlinearity of Delivered Price Schedules and Predatory Pricing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1871-1875, November.
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Dreze, Jacques & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2007.
"Rawlsian pricing of access to public facilities: A unidimensional illustration,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 759-766, September.
- Dreze, Jacques & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2006. "Rawlsian Pricing of Access to Public Facilities: A Unidimensional Illustration," IDEI Working Papers 409, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Brown,Stephen J. & Sibley,David Sumner, 1986. "The Theory of Public Utility Pricing," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314008, April.
- Sharkey, William W. & Telser, Lester G., 1978. "Supportable cost functions for the multiproduct firm," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-37, June.
- Spulber, Daniel F, 1981. "Spatial Nonlinear Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 923-933, December.
- Jamison, Mark A., 1996. "General conditions for subsidy-free prices," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 371-385, October.
- John C. Panzar & Robert D. Willig, 1977. "Free Entry and the Sustainability of Natural Monopoly," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, Spring.
More about this item
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:6474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.