Supportability, Sustainability and Subsidy Free Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leonard J. Mirman & Yair Tauman & Israel Zang, 1985. "Supportability, Sustainability, and Subsidy-Free Prices," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 114-126.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1-15.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R, 1975. "Cross-Subsidization: Pricing in Public Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 966-977.
- Sharkey, William W. & Telser, Lester G., 1978. "Supportable cost functions for the multiproduct firm," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-37, June.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Yair Tauman & Israel Zang, 1983. "Ramsey Prices, Average Cost Prices and Price Sustainability," Discussion Papers 561, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mirman, Leonard J. & Tauman, Yair & Zang, Israel, 1986. "Ramsey prices, average cost prices and price sustainability," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, pages 123-140.
- ten Raa, Thijs, 1983. "Supportability and anonymous equity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 176-181, October.
- John C. Panzar & Robert D. Willig, 1977. "Free Entry and the Sustainability of Natural Monopoly," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, Spring.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R & Levinson, Stephen B, 1981. "Subsidy-Free Prices and Anonymous Equity [Cross-Subsidization: Pricing in Public Enterprises]," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1083-1091.
- Baumol, William J & Bailey, Elizabeth E & Willig, Robert D, 1977. "Weak Invisible Hand Theorems on the Sustainability of Multiproduct Natural Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 350-365.
- William W. Sharkey, 1981. "Existence of Sustainable Prices for Natural Monopoly Outputs," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 144-154, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Encaoua & Michel Moreaux, 1987. "L'analyse théorique des problèmes de tarification et d'allocation des coûts dans les télécommunications," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(2), pages 375-414.
- Bogetoft, Peter & Hougaard, Jens Leth & Smilgins, Aleksandrs, 2016. "Applied cost allocation: The DEA–Aumann–Shapley approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 667-678.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dreze, Jacques & Le Breton, Michel & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2006. "0.19% Subsidy-Free Spatial Pricing," IDEI Working Papers 423, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .