Spatial Nonlinear Pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Barro, Robert J, 1977.
"Unanticipated Money Growth and Unemployment in the United States,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 101-115.
- Robert J. Barro, 1976. "Unanticipated Money Growth and Unemployment in the United States," Working Papers 234, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valletti, Tommaso M., 2002.
"Location choice and price discrimination in a duopoly,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 339-358, May.
- Valletti, Tommaso, 1999. "Location Choice and Price Discrimination in a Duopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 2322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Hamilton & Jacques-François Thisse, 1996.
"Nonlinear pricing in spatial oligopoly,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, pages 379-397.
- HAMILTON , Jonathan & THISSE , Jacques-François, 1996. "Nonlinear pricing in spatial oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1996066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hamilton , J. H. & Thisse, J.- F., 1997. "Nonlinear pricing in spatial oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1266, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Solange Berstein, 2002. "Two-Part Tariff Competition With Switching Costs and Sales Agents," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 162, Central Bank of Chile.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2001. "On Strategic Community Development," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(3), pages 546-569, June.
- AOKI Reiko & ARAI Yasuhiro, 2013. "Evolution of Standards and Innovation," Discussion papers 13075, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Aoki, Reiko & Small, John, 2010. "The Economics of Number Portability: Switching Costs and Two-Part Tariffs," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 483, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Carlos Gutiérrez-Hita & Martin Peitz, 2001. "Retailer Locations, Local Supply And Price Policies," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mark Burkey, 2011. "Spatial pricing models with lumpy transportation costs: the case for travel cost subsidization," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, pages 197-206.
- Griva, Krina & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2015.
"On two-part tariff competition in a homogeneous product duopoly,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 30-41.
- Griva, Krina & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2012. "On two-part tariff competition in a homogeneous product duopoly," CEPR Discussion Papers 9106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dreze, Jacques & Le Breton, Michel & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2006. "0.19% Subsidy-Free Spatial Pricing," IDEI Working Papers 423, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Marvel, Howard P. & Yang, Huanxing, 2008. "Group purchasing, nonlinear tariffs, and oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1090-1105, September.
- Aoki, Reiko & Arai, Yasuhiro, 2013. "Standards and Innovation: Technology vs. Installed Base," CIS Discussion paper series 601, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sallstrom Matthews, S.E., 2007. "The Principle of Moderate Differentiation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0720, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:5:p:923-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.