Heterogeneity Gap in the Stable Jurisdiction Structures
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Journal of Public Economic Theory, vol. 10, n. 3, June 2008, p. 455-473.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE|
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew K. Rose, 2005.
"Cities and Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
11762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Bogomolnaia & Michel Breton & Alexei Savvateev & Shlomo Weber, 2007.
"Stability under unanimous consent, free mobility and core,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 35(2), pages 185-204, January.
- BOGOMOLNAIA, Anna & LE BRETON, Michel & SAVVATEEV, Alexei & WEBER, Shlomo, . "Stability under unanimous consent, free mobility and core," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1929, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Le Breton, Michel & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2006. "Stability under Unanimous Consent, Free Mobility and Core," IDEI Working Papers 413, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- BOGOMOLNAIA, Anna & LE BRETON, Michel & SAVVATEEV, Alexei & WEBER, Shlomo, 2006. "Stability under unanimous consent, free mobility and core," CORE Discussion Papers 2006007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Xavier Gabaix, 1999. "Zipf's Law for Cities: An Explanation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 739-767.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:6012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.