Environmental Risk Regulation and Liability under Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dionne, Georges & Spaeter, Sandrine, 2003.
"Environmental risk and extended liability: The case of green technologies,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(5-6), pages 1025-1060, May.
- Dionne, G. & Spaeter, S., 1998. "Environmental Risk and Extended Liability: the Case of Green Technologies," Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- 98-12, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques..
- Yolande Hiriart & David Martimort, 2006.
"The benefits of extended liability,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 562-582, September.
- Hiriart, Yolande & Martimort, David, 2004. "The Benefits of Extended Liability," IDEI Working Papers 334, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jun 2005.
- HIRIART Yolande & MARTIMORT David, 2006. "The Benefits of Extended Liability," LERNA Working Papers 06.28.221, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Dieter Balkenborg, 2001. "How Liable Should a Lender Be? The Case of Judgment-Proof Firms and Environmental Risk: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 731-738, June.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2000. "Law versus Regulation: A Political Economy Model of Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-57, CIRANO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yolande Hiriart & Lionel Thomas, 2015. "The Optimal Regulation of a Risky Monopoly," Working Papers hal-01377921, HAL.
- Helm, Carsten, 2008.
"How liable should an exporter be?: The case of trade in hazardous goods,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 263-271, December.
- Helm, Carsten, 2005. "How liable should an exporter be? The case of trade in hazardous goods," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 153, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Philippe Bontems & Pierre Dubois & Tomislav Vukina, 2004.
"Optimal Regulation of Private Production Contracts with Environmental Externalities,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 287-301, August.
- Bontems, Philippe & Dubois, Pierre & Vukina, Tomislav, 2003. "Optimal Regulation of Private Production Contracts with Environmental Externalities," IDEI Working Papers 241, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Gérard Mondello, 2012.
"Strict Liability, Capped Strict Liability, and Care Effort under Asymmetric Information,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 168(2), pages 232-251, June.
- Gérard Mondello, 2012. "Strict Liability, Capped Strict Liability, and Care Effort under Asymmetric Information," Post-Print hal-00727213, HAL.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2007. "Sharing Liability Between Banks and Firms: The Case of Industrial Safety Risk," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-04, CIRANO.
- Meunier Guy & Ponssard Jean-Pierre, 2017. "Financing innovative green projects with asymmetric information and costly public funds," Working Papers 2017-55, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Yolande Hiriart & Lionel Thomas, 2015. "The Optimal Regulation of a Risky Monopoly," Working Papers 2015-16, CRESE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:1924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .