Environmental Risk Regulation and Liability under Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in dans Frontiers in the Economics of Environmental Regulation and Liability, sous la direction de Marcel Boyer, Yolande Hiriart et David Martimort, collection Ashgate Studies in Environmental and Natural Resource Economics , Ashgate Pub Co, 2006, p. 209-233.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE|
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yolande Hiriart & David Martimort, 2006.
"The benefits of extended liability,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 562-582, 09.
- Hiriart, Yolande & Martimort, David, 2004. "The Benefits of Extended Liability," IDEI Working Papers 334, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jun 2005.
- HIRIART Yolande & MARTIMORT David, 2006. "The Benefits of Extended Liability," LERNA Working Papers 06.28.221, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2000. "Law versus Regulation: A Political Economy Model of Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-57, CIRANO.
- Dieter Balkenborg, 2001. "How Liable Should a Lender Be? The Case of Judgment-Proof Firms and Environmental Risk: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 731-738, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:1924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.