A Cross-Country Analysis of the Risk Factors for Depression at the Micro and Macro Level
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi, 2012. "A Cross‐Country Analysis of the Risk Factors for Depression at the Micro and Macro Levels," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(2), pages 354-376, April.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi, 2009. "A cross-country analysis of the risk factors for depression at the micro and macro level," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1909, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Natalia Melgar & Máximo Rossi, 2010. "A Cross-Country Analysis of the Risk Factors for Depression at the Micro and Macro Level," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1978, Inter-American Development Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joan Costa Font & Joan Gil Trasfi, 2006. "Socio-Economic Inequalities in Reported Depression in Spain : A Decomposition Approach," Working Papers in Economics 152, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- World Bank, 2003. "Mental Health," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9719, The World Bank.
- Frederick J. Zimmerman & Wayne Katon, 2005. "Socioeconomic status, depression disparities, and financial strain: what lies behind the income-depression relationship?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(12), pages 1197-1215.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Melgar & Irene Mussio & Maximo Rossi, 2013. "Environmental Concern and Behavior: Do Personal Attributes Matter?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0113, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
KeywordsDepression; Health; Well-being; Cross-country research;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2010-10-09 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .