Report NEP-LAM-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James W. McGuire, 2010. "Political Factors and Health Outcomes: Insight from Argentina's Provinces," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-25, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Martin Cicowiez & Javier Alejo & Luciano Di Gresia & Sergio Olivieri & Ana Pacheco, 2010. "Export Taxes, World Prices, and Poverty in Argentina: a Dynamic CGE-Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2010-13, PEP-MPIA.
- Mariana Gerstenblüth & Todd Jewell & Máximo Rossi, 2010. "Health and Happiness in Uruguay," ThE Papers 10/06, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Olusegun A. Oyediran & M.Fernanda Rivas, 2010. "An experimental test of prejudice about foreign people," ThE Papers 10/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Zuleika Ferre & Mariana Gerstenblüth & Máximo Rossi, 2010. "Satisfacción con la vida, fe religiosa y asistencia al templo en Uruguay," Papers on Economics of Religion 10/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Martín Cicowiez & Marco V. Sánchez, 2010. "Choques externos y políticas de protección social en América Latina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0105, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Sebastian Galiani & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2010. "Property Rights for the Poor: Effects of Land Titling," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0103, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Natalia Melgar & Maximo Rossi, 2010. "A Cross-Country Analysis of the Risk Factors for Depression at the Micro and Macro Level," Research Department Publications 4684, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Annelle Bellony & Alejandro Hoyos & Hugo Nopo, 2010. "Gender Earnings Gaps in the Caribbean: Evidence from Barbados and Jamaica," Research Department Publications 4683, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Marcela Ibáñez, 2010. "Who crops coca and why? The case of Colombian farmers," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 40, Courant Research Centre PEG.