Some Policy Issues in Providing Retirement Incomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Creedy, John & van de Ven, Justin, 2000.
"Retirement Incomes: Private Savings versus Social Transfers,"
University of Manchester, vol. 68(5), pages 539-551, September.
- Creedy, J & Van de Ven, J, 1997. "Retirement Incomes : Private Savings versus Social Transfers," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 569, The University of Melbourne.
- Louise Carter, 2005. "Labour Market Responses to the Abolition of Compulsory Superannuation," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 8(4), pages 351-364, December.
- Ross S. Guest, 2004. "Superannuation, Owner-Occupied Housing Demand and Private Saving in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 37(2), pages 198-204, June.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Assar Lindbeck & Mats Persson, 2003.
"The Gains from Pension Reform,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 74-112, March.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2002. "The Gains from Pension Reform," Working Paper Series 580, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2002. "The Gains from Pension Reform," Seminar Papers 712, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Louise Carter, 2005. "Labour Market Responses to the Abolition of Compulsory Superannuation," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Guest, Ross S & McDonald, Ian M, 2001. "Ageing, Optimal National Saving and Future Living Standards in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 77(237), pages 117-134, June.
- Freebairn, John, 1998. "Compulsory Superannuation and Labour Market Responses," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 58-70, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ross Guest, 2010. "Policy Options to Increase Retirement Saving in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 43(3), pages 293-301.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2007n06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sheri Carnegie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .