On the Minmax of Repeated Games with Imperfect Monitoring: A Computational Example
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JÊrÆme Renault & Tristan Tomala, 1998. "Repeated proximity games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 27(4), pages 539-559.
- Olivier Gossner & Penélope Hernández, 2003.
"On the Complexity of Coordination,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 28(1), pages 127-140, February.
- O. Gossner & P. Hernandez, 2001. "On the complexity of coordination," THEMA Working Papers 2001-21, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- GOSSNER, Olivier & HERNANDEZ, Pénélope, 2001. "On the complexity of coordination," CORE Discussion Papers 2001047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GOSSNER, Olivier & TOMALA, Tristan, 2003. "Entropy and codification in repeated games with imperfect monitoring," CORE Discussion Papers 2003033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6885 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Gossner & Rida Laraki & Tristan Tomala, 2004. "Maxmin computation and optimal correlation in repeated games with signals," Working Papers hal-00242940, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:huj:dispap:dp345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Simkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crihuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.