Exploring and Sharing Asian Economic History: An Interim Report on the Asian Historical Statistics Database Project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ma, Debin & Yuan, Tangjun, 2006. "International comparison in historical perspective: Reconstructing the 1934-1936 Benchmark purchasing power parity for Japan, Korea, and Taiwan," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 280-308, April.
- Bassino, Jean‐Pascal & Ma, Debin & Saito, Osamu, 2005. "Levels of Real Wages in Historic China, Japan and Southern Europe, 1700-1920―A Review of Evidence―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 56(4), pages 348-369, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-12-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2007-12-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2007-12-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:hstdps:d07-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .