Report NEP-SEA-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konosuke Odaka, 2007. "Exploring and Sharing Asian Economic History: An Interim Report on the Asian Historical Statistics Database Project," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-227, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kuchiki, Akifumi, 2007. "Industrial Policy in Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 128, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Chan, Tze-Haw & Aggarwal, Raj, 2006. "The Changing Dynamics of the East Asian Real Exchange Rates after the Financial Crisis: Further Evidence on Mean Reversion," MPRA Paper 6090, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Nov 2007.
- Eric Wong & Cho-Hoi Hui & Chi-fai Lo, 2007. "Ratings Versus Market-Based Measures of Default Risk of East Asian Banks," Working Papers 0712, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Hans Genberg & Dong He, 2007. "Monetary and Financial Cooperation among Central Banks in East Asia and the Pacific," Working Papers 0715, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Catherine R Schenk, 2007. "Economic and Financial Integration between Hong Kong and Mainland China before the Open Door Policy 1965-75," WEF Working Papers 0021, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- ITO Banri & TOMIURA Eiichi & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2007. "Dissecting Offshore Outsourcing and R&D: A Survey of Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Discussion papers 07060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Briones, Roehlano, 2007. "Do Small Farmers Borrow Less when the Lending rate Increases? The Case of Rice Farming in the Philippines," MPRA Paper 6044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joaquín Viloria de la Hoz, 2007. "Economía del departamento de Nariño: ruralidad y aislamiento geográfico," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL 004302, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.