Economic and Financial Integration between Hong Kong and Mainland China before the Open Door Policy 1965-75
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 1998. "On Economic Causes of Civil War," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 563-573, October.
- Michael Carter & Christopher Barrett, 2006. "The economics of poverty traps and persistent poverty: An asset-based approach," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 178-199.
- Paul Mosley, 2004. "Institutions And Politics In A Lewis-Type Growth Model," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(6), pages 751-773, December.
- Stefan Koeberle & Zoran Stavreski & Jan Walliser, 2006. "Budget Support as More Effective Aid? Recent Experiences and Emerging Lessons," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6958.
- P. Mosley, 2001. "Microfinance and Poverty in Bolivia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 101-132.
- Newman, J. & Jorgensen, S. & Pradhan, M., 1991. "Workers'benefits from Bolivia's emergency social fund," Papers 77, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-12-08 (China)
- NEP-HIS-2007-12-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MON-2007-12-08 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-12-08 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2007-12-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wef:wpaper:0021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Byne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debbkuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .