Report NEP-HIS-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc Prat Sabartes, 2007. "Vertical integration or specialisation: producing and commercialising cotton goods (1815-1913)," Working Papers in Economics 188, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Yasuo Takatsuki, 2007. "The institutional aspects of the Dojima rice exchange market in Tokugawa era: The role of governance mechanism," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-44, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Spoerer, Mark, 2007. "The Laspeyres-Paradox: Tax Overshifting in Nineteenth Century Prussia," MPRA Paper 6058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Coccia, 2007. "Macchine, lavoro e accrescimento della ricchezza. Riflessioni sul progresso tecnico, occupazione e sviluppo economico nel pensiero economico del Settecento ed Ottocento," CERIS Working Paper 200701, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Pierre Siklos, 2007. "Revisiting the Coyne Affair: A Singular Event That Changed the Course of Canadian Monetary History," Working Papers eg0047, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Catherine R Schenk, 2007. "Economic and Financial Integration between Hong Kong and Mainland China before the Open Door Policy 1965-75," WEF Working Papers 0021, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Catherine Schenk & John Singleton, 2007. "New Zealand’s Exchange Rate Regime, the Collapse of Bretton Woods,and the Twilight of the Sterling Area," WEF Working Papers 0030, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Noer, John & Espina, Carlos, 2007. "Cote d'Ivoire : from success to failure a story of growth, specialization, and the terms of trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4414, The World Bank.
- Rik Wenting & Koen Frenken, 2007. "Firm Entry and Institutional Lock-in: An Organizational Ecology Analysis of the Global Fashion Design Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Jérôme Maucourant, 2007. "Le marché, une institution entre économie et histoire," Post-Print halshs-00190874, HAL.
- Konosuke Odaka, 2007. "Exploring and Sharing Asian Economic History: An Interim Report on the Asian Historical Statistics Database Project," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-227, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.