Report NEP-CNA-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Byström, Hans, 2007. "Structured Microfinance in China," Working Papers 2007:18, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mehrotra, Aaron N. & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Santos Rivera, Alvaro, 2007. "Modelling inflation in China - a regional perspective," Working Paper Series 0829, European Central Bank.
- Florent Bresson & Kelly Labar, 2007. "“Leftist”, “Rightist” and Intermediate Decompositions of Poverty: Variations with an Application to China from 1990 to 2003," Working Papers 76, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Catherine R Schenk, 2007. "Economic and Financial Integration between Hong Kong and Mainland China before the Open Door Policy 1965-75," WEF Working Papers 0021, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Selin Ozyurt, 2007. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Chinese Industry: 1952-2005," Working Papers 07-13, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2007.
- Lillian Cheung & Vincent Yeung, 2007. "Hong Kong as An International Financial Centre: Measuring its Position and Determinants," Working Papers 0714, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Tom Fong, 2007. "Is the Hong Kong Dollar Exchange Rate "Bounded" in the Convertibility Zone?," Working Papers 0713, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Hans Genberg & Dong He, 2007. "Monetary and Financial Cooperation among Central Banks in East Asia and the Pacific," Working Papers 0715, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.