Industrial Policy in Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial policy; Export-processing zones; Foreign direct investment; Government intervention; Market competition; Priority production method; Production rationalization method; Import-substituting industrialization; Export-oriented policy; East Asia; Southeast Asia; Japan; South Korea; China; Foreign investments; Exports; 産業政策; 輸出加工区; 外国直接投資; 政府介入; 市場競争; 傾斜生産方式; 生産合理化計画; 輸入代替工業化; 輸出指向政策; 東アジア; 東南アジア; 日本; 韓国; 中国; 国際投資; 輸出;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2007-12-08 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2007-12-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .