Productivity Change in Health Care
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Cutler & Elizabeth Richardson, 1999.
"Your Money and Your Life: The Value of Health and What Affects It,"
NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, volume 2, pages 99-132
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Elizabeth Richardson, 1999. "Your Money and Your Life: The Value of Health and What Affects It," NBER Working Papers 6895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David M. & Berndt, Ernst R. (ed.), 2001. "Medical Care Output and Productivity," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226132266.
- David M. Cutler & Ernst R. Berndt, 2001. "Medical Care Output and Productivity," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number cutl01-1, January.
- Irving Shapiro & Matthew D. Shapiro & David Wilcox, 2001. "Measuring the value of Cataract Surgery," NBER Chapters,in: Medical Care Output and Productivity, pages 411-438 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Ellen Meara, 2000. "The Technology of Birth: Is It Worth It?," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 3, pages 33-68 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Ernst R. Berndt, 2001. "Introduction to "Medical Care Output and Productivity"," NBER Chapters,in: Medical Care Output and Productivity, pages 1-12 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler David M. & Meara Ellen, 2000. "The Technology of Birth: Is It Worth It?," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-37, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garcia-Goni, Manuel & Maroto, Andres & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2007. "Innovation and motivation in public health professionals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 344-358, December.
- William D. Savedoff, 2009. "A Moving Target: Universal Access to Healthcare Services in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3247, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Helen Simpson, 2009. "Productivity In Public Services," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 250-276, April.
- Ana Aizcorbe & Nicole Nestoriak, 2010. "Price Indexes for Drugs: A Review of the Issues," BEA Working Papers 0050, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- David Canning, 2012.
"Progress in Health around the World,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(12), pages 1784-1798, December.
- David Canning, 2010. "Progress in Health around the World," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-43, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- David Canning, 2011. "Progress in Health around the World," PGDA Working Papers 8011, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Rowena Jacobs & Diane Dawson, 2003. "Hospital efficiency targets," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(8), pages 669-684.
- David Canning & Diana Bowser, 2011. "Investing in Health to Improve the Wellbeing of the Disadvantaged: Reversing the Augment of the Marmot Reports," PGDA Working Papers 7811, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:faseco:2640585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deharus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.