Regional variation in the productivity of the English National Health Service
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Andrew Street & Padraic Ward & Mauro Laudicella, 2013. "Regional Variation In The Productivity Of The English National Health Service," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 194-211, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Street, Andrew & Sivey, Peter & Mason, Anne & Miraldo, Marisa & Siciliani, Luigi, 2010. "Are English treatment centres treating less complex patients?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 150-157, February.
- Mary O'Mahony & Lucy Stokes, 2005.
"Developing new approaches to measuring NHS outputs and productivity,"
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers
264, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Diane Dawson & Hugh Gravelle & Mary O'Mahony & Andrew Street & Martin Weale & Adriana Castelli & Rowena Jacobs & Paul Kind & Pete Loveridge & Stephen Martin & Philip Stevens & Lucy Stokes, 2005. "Developing new approaches to measuring NHS outputs and productivity," Working Papers 006cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York, revised Dec 2005.
- Adriana Castelli & Mauro Laudicella & Andrew Street, 2008. "Measuring NHS Output Growth," Working Papers 043cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Adriana Castelli & Diane Dawson & Hugh Gravelle & Rowena Jacobs & Paul Kind & Pete Loveridge & Stephen Martin & Mary O'Mahony & Philip Stevens & Lucy Stokes & Andrew Street & Martin Weale, 2007.
"A New Approach To Measuring Health System Output and Productivity,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, pages 105-116.
- Adriana Castelli & Diane Dawson & Hugh Gravelle & Rowena Jacobs & Paul Kind & Pete Loveridge & Stephen Martin & Mary O'Mahony & Philip Andrew Stevens & Lucy Stokes & Andrew Street & Martin Weale, 2007. "A new approach to measuring health system output and Productivity," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 200(1), pages 105-117, April.
- Andrew Street & Padraic Ward, 2009. "NHS input and productivity growth 2003/4 - 2007/8," Working Papers 047cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salm, Martin & Wübker, Ansgar, 2017. "Causes of regional variation in healthcare utilization in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 675, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Karmann, Alexander & Roesel, Felix, 2016. "Hospital policy and productivity: Evidence from German states," CEPIE Working Papers 07/16, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:18:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10198-016-0816-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-10-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HEA-2010-10-23 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:57cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .