Report NEP-HEA-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Svensson, Mikael, 2010. "The Economic Value of Preventing Fatalities: Recent evidence on the value of a statistical life in Sweden," Working Papers 2010:14, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765020967 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Corinna Manig, 2010. "Is it ever Enough? Food Consumption, Satiation and Obesity," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography, revised 14 Nov 2010.
- Cataife, Guido & Courtemanche, Charles, 2010. "Is Universal Health Care in Brazil Really Universal?," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-7, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics, revised 27 Dec 2010.
- S. R. Johansson, 2010. "Medics, Monarchs and Mortality, 1600-1800: Origins of the Knowledge-Driving Health Transition in Europe," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _085, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2307 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Mauro Laudicella & Andrew Street & Padraic Ward, 2010. "Regional variation in the productivity of the English National Health Service," Working Papers 057cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Langlais, Eric, 2010. "Safety and the Allocation of Costs in Large Accidents," MPRA Paper 25710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2010. "Economies of Scale and Hospital Productivity: An empirical analysis of medical area level panel data," Discussion papers 10050, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).