NHS input and productivity growth 2003/4 - 2007/8
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Oulton, 2007.
"Ex Post Versus Ex Ante Measures Of The User Cost Of Capital,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(2), pages 295-317, June.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2005. "Ex Post Versus Ex Ante Measures of the User Cost of Capital," CEP Discussion Papers dp0698, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2005. "Ex post versus ex ante measures of the user cost of capital," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19885, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2003. "Capital stocks, capital services, and depreciation: an integrated framework," Bank of England working papers 192, Bank of England.
- Oliner, Stephen D, 1996. "New Evidence on the Retirement and Depreciation of Machine Tools," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(1), pages 57-77, January.
- Mary O'Mahony & Lucy Stokes, 2005.
"Developing new approaches to measuring NHS outputs and productivity,"
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers
264, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Diane Dawson & Hugh Gravelle & Mary O'Mahony & Andrew Street & Martin Weale & Adriana Castelli & Rowena Jacobs & Paul Kind & Pete Loveridge & Stephen Martin & Philip Stevens & Lucy Stokes, 2005. "Developing new approaches to measuring NHS outputs and productivity," Working Papers 006cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York, revised Dec 2005.
- Adriana Castelli & Mauro Laudicella & Andrew Street, 2008. "Measuring NHS Output Growth," Working Papers 043cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MarÃa JosÃ© AragÃ³n & Martin Chalkley & Adriana Castelli & James Gaughan, 2016. "Hospital productivity growth in the English NHS 2008/09 to 2013/14," Working Papers 138cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Katja Grasic & Andrew Street, 2015. "Productivity of the English NHS: 2012/13 update," Working Papers 110cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Katja Grasic & Daniel Howdon & Andrew Street, 2016. "Productivity of the English NHS: 2013/14 update," Working Papers 126cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Andrew Street & Padraic Ward & Mauro Laudicella, 2013.
"Regional Variation In The Productivity Of The English National Health Service,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 194-211, February.
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Mauro Laudicella & Andrew Street & Padraic Ward, 2010. "Regional variation in the productivity of the English National Health Service," Working Papers 057cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:47cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .