NHS input and productivity growth 2003/4 - 2007/8
Productivity growth is measured by comparing the rate of output growth with the rate of input growth. In an earlier report we calculated output growth in the English NHS for the period 2003/4 to 2006/7 (Castelli et al., 2008). This report concentrates on input growth, detailing methods and calculating growth from 2003/4 to 2007/8.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (01904) 321401
Fax: (0)1904 323759
Web page: http://www.york.ac.uk/che
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nicholas Oulton, 2005.
"Ex Post Versus Ex Ante Measures of the User Cost of Capital,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0698, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2007. "Ex Post Versus Ex Ante Measures Of The User Cost Of Capital," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(2), pages 295-317, 06.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2005. "Ex post versus ex ante measures of the user cost of capital," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19885, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Adriana Castelli & Mauro Laudicella & Andrew Street, 2008. "Measuring NHS Output Growth," Working Papers 043cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Oliner, Stephen D, 1996.
"New Evidence on the Retirement and Depreciation of Machine Tools,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(1), pages 57-77, January.
- Stephen D. Oliner, 1993. "New evidence on the retirement and depreciation of machine tools," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 147, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Diane Dawson & Hugh Gravelle & Mary O'Mahony & Andrew Street & Martin Weale & Adriana Castelli & Rowena Jacobs & Paul Kind & Pete Loveridge & Stephen Martin & Philip Stevens & Lucy Stokes, 2005. "Developing new approaches to measuring NHS outputs and productivity," Working Papers 006cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York, revised Dec 2005.
- Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2003. "Capital stocks, capital services, and depreciation: an integrated framework," Bank of England working papers 192, Bank of England.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:47cherp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frances Sharp)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.