Report NEP-EFF-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2010. "Economies of Scale and Hospital Productivity: An empirical analysis of medical area level panel data," Discussion papers 10050, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Maria Nieswand & Matthias Walter, 2010. "Cost Efficiency and Subsidization in German Local Public Bus Transit," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1071, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2010. "Energy efficiency in the automotive industry evidence from Germany and Colombia," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÍA Y VIOLENCIA 007582, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA, INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Gustavo Crespi & Pluvia Zuniga, 2010. "Innovation and Productivity - Evidence from Six Latin American Countries," Research Department Publications 4690, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- KONISHI Yoko & NISHIYAMA Yoshihiko, 2010. "Productivity of Service Providers: Microeconometric measurement in the case of hair salons," Discussion papers 10051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- FRANCISCO MARCOS & Juan SantalÃ³, 2010. "Regulation, Innovation and Productivity," Working Papers Economia wp10-04, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Laixun Zhao, 2010. "Multimarket linkages, buyer power, and the productivity puzzle," ISER Discussion Paper 0797, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Rikard FORSLID, 2010. "Spatial Relocation with Heterogeneous Firms and Heterogeneous Sectors," Discussion papers 10056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Broberg, Thomas & Marklund, Per-Olov & Samakovlis, Eva & Hammar, Henrik, 2010. "Does environmental leadership pay off for Swed-ish industry? - Analyzing the effects of environ-mental investments on efficiency," Working Paper 119, National Institute of Economic Research.
- K. De Witte & M. Verschelde, 2010. "Estimating and explaining efficiency in a multilevel setting: A robust two-stage approach," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/657, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2010. "Factors influencing energy efficiency in the German and Colombian manufacturing industries," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÍA Y VIOLENCIA 007583, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA, INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Helen Higgs & Andrew C. Worthington, 2010. "Economies of Scale and Scope in Australian Superannuation Funds," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201015, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Mauro Laudicella & Andrew Street & Padraic Ward, 2010. "Regional variation in the productivity of the English National Health Service," Working Papers 057cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Antonella Caiumi, 2010. "The Effectiveness Evaluation of Selected Tax Expenditures: a Novel Approach An Application to Regional Tax Incentives for Business Investment in Italy," ISAE Working Papers 126 JEL classification: E, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).