Does environmental leadership pay off for Swed-ish industry? - Analyzing the effects of environ-mental investments on efficiency
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonietti,Roberto & Marzucchi,Alberto, 2013.
"Green investment strategies and export performance: A firm-level investigation,"
INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series
201302, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Roberto Antonietti & Alberto Marzucchi, 2013. "Green Investment Strategies and Export Performance: A Firm-level Investigation," Working Papers 2013.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberto Antonietti & Alberto Marzucchi, 2013. "Environmental investments and firms' productivity: a closer look," SEEDS Working Papers 0114, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2014.
- Antonietti, Roberto & Marzucchi, Alberto, 2014. "Green tangible investment strategies and export performance: A firm-level investigation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 150-161.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-10-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-10-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nierwp:0119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Hegardt Grant) or (Jens Dietrichson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kongvse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .