Report NEP-REG-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando T. Camacho & Flavio M. Menezes, 2010. "Price Regulation and the Cost of Capital," Discussion Papers Series 413, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- FRANCISCO MARCOS & Juan SantalÃ³, 2010. "Regulation, Innovation and Productivity," Working Papers Economia wp10-04, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Michael G. Plummer, 2010. "Regional Monitoring of Capital Flows and Coordination of Financial Regulation: Stakes and Options for Asia," Working Papers id:3008, eSocialSciences.
- OKUBO Toshihiro & Matthew A. COLE & Robert J.R. ELLIOTT, 2010. "Environmental Outsourcing," Discussion papers 10055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Redefining a role for central banks: The increased importance of central banks’ roles in the management of liquidity risks and macro prudential supervision in the aftermath of the Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 25884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariko Fujii, 2010. "Securitized Products, Financial Regulation, and Systemic Risk," Working Papers id:3007, eSocialSciences.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jakob von Weizs„cker, 2010. "Financial Transaction Tax: Small is Beautiful," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1019, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Broberg, Thomas & Marklund, Per-Olov & Samakovlis, Eva & Hammar, Henrik, 2010. "Does environmental leadership pay off for Swed-ish industry? - Analyzing the effects of environ-mental investments on efficiency," Working Paper 119, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2010-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anderson, Soren & Parry, Ian & Sallee, James M. & Fischer, Carolyn, 2010. "Automobile Fuel Economy Standards: Impacts, Efficiency, and Alternatives," Discussion Papers dp-10-45, Resources For the Future.
- Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari & Carmelo Salleo, 2010. "Contingent liquidity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 70, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2010108s is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Watt, 2010. "Revenue Sharing as Compensation for Essential Inputs," Working Papers in Economics 10/62, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Larry D. Wall, 2010. "Prudential Discipline for Financial Firms: Micro, Macro, and Market Structures," Working Papers id:3040, eSocialSciences.
- G.M. Peter Swann, 2010. "International Standards and Trade: A Review of the Empirical Literature," OECD Trade Policy Papers 97, OECD Publishing.