Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomiura, Eiichi, 2005.
"Foreign outsourcing and firm-level characteristics: Evidence from Japanese manufacturers,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 255-271, June.
- Eiichi Tomiura, 2004. "Foreign outsourcing and firm-level characteristics: evidence from Japanese manufacturers," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-64, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eiichi Tomiura, 2008. "Foreign outsourcing and the product cycle: evidence from micro data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(13), pages 1019-1022.
- Tomiura, Eiichi, 2007.
"Foreign outsourcing, exporting, and FDI: A productivity comparison at the firm level,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 113-127, May.
- Eiichi Tomiura, 2005. "Foreign Outsourcing, Exporting, and FDI: A Productivity Comparison at the Firm Level," Discussion Paper Series 168, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard T. Carson & W. Michael Hanemann, & Raymond J. Kopp & Jon A. Krosnick & Robert C. Mitchell & Stanley Presser & Paul A. Rudd & V. Kerry Smith & Michael Conaway & Kerry Martin, 1997.
"Temporal Reliability of Estimates from Contingent Valuation,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(2), pages 151-163.
- Carson, Richard T. & Hanemann, W. Michael & Kopp, Raymond J. & Krosnick, Jon A. & Mitchell, Robert C. & Presser, Stanley & Ruud, Paul A. & Smith, V. Kerry, 1995. "Temporal Reliability of Estimates from Contingent Valuation," Working Papers 95-05, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Kopp, Raymond & Smith, V. Kerry & Mitchell, Robert & Presser, Stanley & Ruud, Paul & Hanemann, W. Michael & Krosnick, Jon & Carson, Richard, 1995. "Temporal Reliability of Estimates from Contingent Valuation," Discussion Papers dp-95-37, Resources For the Future.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Yuta Watabe & Kaori Furuyama, 2016.
"Export of Recyclable Materials: Evidence from Japan,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 15(1), pages 134-148, Winter/Sp.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Yuta Watabe & Kaori Furuyama, 2015. "Export of Recyclable Materials: Evidence from Japan," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2015-014, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2011.
"Why are firms that export cleaner? International trade and CO2 emissions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8583, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rikard Forslid & Toshihiro Okubo & Karen Helene Ulltveit-Moe, 2014. "Why are Firms that Export Cleaner? International Trade and CO2 Emissions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4817, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ciriaci, Daria & Palma, Daniela, 2010. "Geography, environmental efficiency and Italian economic growth: a spatially-adapted Environmental Kuznets Curve," MPRA Paper 22899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-10-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:10055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.