Who Goes Where and How? Firm Heterogeneity in the Choice of FDI Type and Location
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalina Manova, 2013.
"Credit Constraints, Heterogeneous Firms, and International Trade,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 711-744.
- Kalina Manova, 2008. "Credit Constraints, Heterogeneous Firms, and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 14531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Maggie Xiaoyang & Moore, Michael O., 2010.
"Location decision of heterogeneous multinational firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 188-199, March.
- Maggie Xiaoyang Chen & Michael Owen Moore, 2008. "Location Decisions of Heterogeneous Multinational Firms," Working Papers 2008-02, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Maggie Xiaoyang Chen & Michael Owen Moore, 2009. "Location Decisions of Heterogeneous Multinational Firms," Working Papers 2009-17, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Chen, Maggie Xiaoyang & Moore, Michael, 2009. "Location decision of heterogeneous multinational firms," MPRA Paper 33482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karolina Ekholm & Rikard Forslid & James R. Markusen, 2007.
"Export-Platform Foreign Direct Investment,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 5(4), pages 776-795, June.
- Karolina Ekholm & Rikard Forslid & James Markusen, 2003. "Export-Platform Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 9517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Forslid, Rikard & Markusen, James R., 2003. "Export-Platform Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 3823, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jim Markusen & Caroline Ekholm, Rikard Forslid, 2005. "Export-Platform Foreign Direct Investment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp050, IIIS.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc J. Melitz & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2004. "Export Versus FDI with Heterogeneous Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 300-316, March.
- Debaere, Peter & Lee, Hongshik & Lee, Joonhyung, 2010. "It matters where you go: Outward foreign direct investment and multinational employment growth at home," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 301-309, March.
- Tomiura, Eiichi, 2007.
"Foreign outsourcing, exporting, and FDI: A productivity comparison at the firm level,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 113-127, May.
- Eiichi Tomiura, 2005. "Foreign Outsourcing, Exporting, and FDI: A Productivity Comparison at the Firm Level," Discussion Paper Series 168, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Multinationals; Horizontal Investment; Vertical Investment; Firm Heterogeneity; Location Decision;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-11-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INT-2011-11-28 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgo:wpaper:1105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jung Hur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/risogkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.