Quantitative Evaluation of the Determinants of Export and FDI: Firm‐level Evidence from Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 34 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0378-5920|
- Stephan Brunow & Luise Grünwald, 2014.
"Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment of German establishments,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2014008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Brunow, Stephan & Grünwald, Luise, 2015. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment for German establishments," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113182, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Brunow, Stephan & Grünwald, Luise, 2015. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity : an empirical assessment for German establishments," IAB Discussion Paper 201503, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- INUI Tomohiko & ITO Keiko & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & SHOJI Keishi, 2013. "Firms' Export Behavior and the Role of Bank' Overseas Information," ESRI Discussion paper series 297, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Serena Frazzoni & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Zeno Rotondi & Maurizio Sobrero & Andrea Vezzulli, 2014. "Innovation and export in SMEs: the role of relationship banking," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/18, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Serena Frazzoni & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Zeno Rotondi & Maurizio Sobrero & Andrea Vezzulli, 2014. "Innovation and export in SMEs: the role of relationship banking," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def018, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Tanaka, Ayumu, 2013. "The causal effects of exporting on domestic workers: A firm-level analysis using Japanese data," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 13-23.
- Ayumu Tanaka, 2012. "The Causal Effects of Exporting on Domestic Workers:A Firm-Level Analysis using Japanese Data," Discussion papers e-11-009, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- MIYAKAWA Daisuke & HOSONO Kaoru & UCHINO Taisuke & ONO Arito & UCHIDA Hirofumi & UESUGI Iichiro, 2014. "Financial Shocks and Firm Exports: A natural experiment approach with a massive earthquake," Discussion papers 14010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Miyakawa, Daisuke & Hosono, Kaoru & Uchino, Taisuke & Ono, Arito & Uchida, Hirofumi & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2016. "Financial Shocks and Firm Exports: A Natural Experiment Approach with a Massive Earthquake," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 50, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daisuke Miyakawa & Kaoru Hosono & Taisuke Uchino & Arito Ono & Hirofumi Uchida & Ichiro Uesugi, 2015. "Financial Shocks and Firm Exports: A Natural Experiment Approach with a Massive Earthquake," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 111, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2016. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry level," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 561-594, March.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 77, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Pietrovito, Filomena & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Salvatici, Luca, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp13071, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Development Working Papers 349, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Apr 2013.
- Tomohiko INUI & Keiko ITO & Daisuke MIYAKAWA, 2014. "Japanese Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Export Decisions: The Role Overseas Market Information," Working Papers DP-2014-16, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Todo, Yasuyuki & Sato, Hitoshi, 2014. "Effects of presidents’ characteristics on internationalization of small and medium firms in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 236-255.
- Tomohiko Inui & Keiko Ito & Daisuke Miyakawa, . "Japanese Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises’ Export Decisions: The Role of Overseas Market Information," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:34:y:2011:i:3:p:355-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed