Quantitative Evaluation of the Determinants of Export and FDI: Firm‐level Evidence from Japan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiyoyasu Tanaka, 2015.
"Firm Heterogeneity and FDI in Distribution Services,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(8), pages 1295-1311, August.
- TANAKA Kiyoyasu, 2013. "Firm Heterogeneity and FDI in Distribution Services," Discussion papers 13027, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- MIYAKAWA Daisuke & HOSONO Kaoru & UCHINO Taisuke & ONO Arito & UCHIDA Hirofumi & UESUGI Iichiro, 2014.
"Financial Shocks and Firm Exports: A natural experiment approach with a massive earthquake,"
14010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Miyakawa, Daisuke & Hosono, Kaoru & Uchino, Taisuke & Ono, Arito & Uchida, Hirofumi & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2016. "Financial Shocks and Firm Exports: A Natural Experiment Approach with a Massive Earthquake," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 50, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daisuke Miyakawa & Kaoru Hosono & Taisuke Uchino & Arito Ono & Hirofumi Uchida & Ichiro Uesugi, 2015. "Financial Shocks and Firm Exports: A Natural Experiment Approach with a Massive Earthquake," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 111, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Todo, Yasuyuki & Sato, Hitoshi, 2014. "Effects of presidents’ characteristics on internationalization of small and medium firms in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 236-255.
- Stephan Brunow & Luise Grünwald, 2014.
"Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment of German establishments,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2014008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Brunow, Stephan & Grünwald, Luise, 2015. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity : an empirical assessment for German establishments," IAB Discussion Paper 201503, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Brunow, Stephan & Grünwald, Luise, 2015. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment for German establishments," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113182, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2016.
"Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry level,"
Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 561-594, March.
- Pietrovito, Filomena & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco & Salvatici, Luca, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp13071, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Development Working Papers 349, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Apr 2013.
- Filomena Pietrovito & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Luca Salvatici, 2013. "Internationalization choices: an ordered probit analysis at industry-level," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 77, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- repec:eee:jjieco:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:39-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- INUI Tomohiko & ITO Keiko & MIYAKAWA Daisuke & SHOJI Keishi, 2013. "Firms' Export Behavior and the Role of Bank' Overseas Information," ESRI Discussion paper series 297, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Serena Frazzoni & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Zeno Rotondi & Maurizio Sobrero & Andrea Vezzulli, 2014.
"Innovation and export in SMEs: the role of relationship banking,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2014/18, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Serena Frazzoni & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Zeno Rotondi & Maurizio Sobrero & Andrea Vezzulli, 2014. "Innovation and export in SMEs: the role of relationship banking," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def018, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Bijun Wang & Yuyan Tan & Miaojie Yu & Yiping Huang, 2016. "Special Section: China's Growing Trade and its Role to the World Economy," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 72-83, February.
- Tanaka, Ayumu, 2013.
"The causal effects of exporting on domestic workers: A firm-level analysis using Japanese data,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 13-23.
- Ayumu Tanaka, 2012. "The Causal Effects of Exporting on Domestic Workers:A Firm-Level Analysis using Japanese Data," Discussion papers e-11-009, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Tomohiko Inui & Keiko Ito & Daisuke Miyakawa, . "Japanese Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises’ Export Decisions: The Role of Overseas Market Information," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Tomohiko INUI & Keiko ITO & Daisuke MIYAKAWA, 2014. "Japanese Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Export Decisions: The Role Overseas Market Information," Working Papers DP-2014-16, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:34:y:2011:i:3:p:355-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.