International Standards and Trade: A Review of the Empirical Literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grant, Jason & Peterson, Everett & Ramniceanu, Radu, 2015. "Assessing the Impact of SPS Regulations on U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Exports," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(1), January.
- repec:ksp:journ1:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:263-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eyal RONEN, 2017.
"Quantifying the trade effects of NTMs: A review of the empirical literature,"
Journal of Economics and Political Economy,
KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 263-274, September.
- Ronen, Eyal, 2017. "Quantifying the Trade Effects of NTMs: A Review of the Empirical Literature," MPRA Paper 83730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olper, Alessandro & Curzi, Daniele & Pacca, Lucia, 2014.
"Do food standards affect the quality of EU imports?,"
Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 233-237.
- Alessandro Olper & Daniele Curzi & Lucia Pacca, 2013. "Do Food Standards Affect the Quality of EU Imports ?," LICOS Discussion Papers 33813, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Mangelsdorf, Axel & Portugal-Perez, Alberto & Wilson, John S., 2012. "Food standards and exports: evidence for China," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 507-526, July.
- Kummritz,Victor & Taglioni,Daria & Winkler,Deborah Elisabeth & Kummritz,Victor & Taglioni,Daria & Winkler,Deborah Elisabeth, 2017. "Economic upgrading through global value chain participation : which policies increase the value added gains ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8007, The World Bank.
- Olayinka Idowu Kareem, 2014. "The European Union Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures and Africa’s Exports," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/98, European University Institute.
- Ronen, Eyal, 2017. "The Trade-Enhancing Effects of Non-Tariff Measures on Virgin Olive Oil," MPRA Paper 83753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseconometric model; empirical; exports; harmonisation; harmonisation agreement; IEC; imports; International Electrotechnical Commission; International Organisation for Standardisation; international standards; International Telecommunication Union; international trade; ISO; ITU; MRAs; mutual recognition; mutual recognition agreement; Perinorm; standards; TBT Agreement; technical regulations; trade barriers; trade effect; WTO SPS Agreement;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-10-23 (International Trade)
- NEP-NET-2010-10-23 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-10-23 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:97-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .