Report NEP-NET-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masaki Aoyagi, 2010. "Monopoly Sale of a Network Good," ISER Discussion Paper 0794, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Hyun-Cheol Chung, 2010. "Developments in Cable Broadband Networks," OECD Digital Economy Papers 170, OECD Publishing.
- G. M. Peter Swann, 2010. "International Standards and Trade: A Review of the Empirical Literature," OECD Trade Policy Papers 97, OECD Publishing.
- Diego Ubfal & Alessandro Maffioli, 2010. "The Impact of Funding on Research Collaboration: Evidence from Argentina," SPD Working Papers 1006, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD).
- Junhua Zhao & John Foster, 2010. "Flexible Transmission Network Planning Considering the Impacts of Distributed Generation," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 01, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman E. Ozdaglar, 2010. "Opinion Dynamics and Learning in Social Networks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000222, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu & Kostas Bimpikis & Asuman E, Ozdaglar, 2010. "Dynamics of Information Exchange in Endogenous Social Networks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000216, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu & Giacomo Como & Fabio Fagnani & Asuman E. Ozdaglar, 2010. "Opinion Fluctuations and Disagreement in Social Networks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000208, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00526167_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oleksandr Talavera & Lin Xiong & Xiong Xiong, 2010. "Social Capital and Access to Bank Financing: The Case of Chinese Entrepreneurs," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 019, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Barry Eichengreen, Marc Flandreau, 2010. "The Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, and the Rise of the Dollar as an International Currency, 1914-1939," IHEID Working Papers 16-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Nordin, Ramli & Nienkemper, Pamela, 2010. "Knowledge cluster formation in Peninsular Malaysia: The emergence of an epistemic landscape," MPRA Paper 25845, University Library of Munich, Germany.