A New Keynesian Model for Analysing Monetary Policy in Mainland China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 1999.
"Inflation targeting as a monetary policy rule,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 607-654, June.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Monetary Policy Rule," Papers 646, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Monetary Policy Rule," NBER Working Papers 6790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Monetary Policy Rule," Seminar Papers 646, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Monetary Policy Rule," CEPR Discussion Papers 1998, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 1998. "Inflation targeting as a monetary policy rule," CFS Working Paper Series 1998/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koivu, Tuuli & Mehrotra, Aaron & Nuutilainen, Riikka, 2008. "McCallum rule and Chinese monetary policy," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Koivu, Tuuli, 2012. "Monetary policy in transition : Essays on monetary policy transmission mechanism in China," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2012_046.
- Dong He & Laurent L. Pauwels, 2008.
"What Prompts the People's Bank of China to Change Its Monetary Policy Stance? Evidence from a Discrete Choice Model,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 16(6), pages 1-21, November.
- Dong He & Laurent Pauwels, 2008. "What Prompts the People's Bank of China to Change its Monetary Policy Stance? Evidence from a Discrete Choice Model," Working Papers 0806, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Ligang Liu & Andrew Tsang, 2008. "Pass‐through Effects of Global Commodity Prices on China's Inflation: An Empirical Investigation," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 16(6), pages 22-34, November.
- Aaron Mehrotra & José R Sánchez-Fung, 2010.
"China's Monetary Policy and the Exchange Rate,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 52(4), pages 497-514, December.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Sánchez-Fung, José R., 2010. "China's monetary policy and the exchange rate," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Aaron Mehrotra & Jose R. Sanchez-Fung, 2010. "China’s monetary policy and the exchange rate," Working Paper Series 2010-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2010.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Stefan Angrick, "undated". "Quantities and Prices in China’s Monetary Policy Transmission From Window Guidance to Interbank Rates," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2016_024, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Ma, Yong, 2014. "Monetary policy based on nonlinear quantity rule: Evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 89-104.
- Fredj Jawadi & Sushanta Kumar Mallick & Ricardo Magalhães Sousa, 2014. "Nonlinear monetary policy reaction functions in large emerging economies: the case of Brazil and China," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(9), pages 973-984, March.
- Nguyen, Vu Hong Thai & Boateng, Agyenim, 2015. "Bank excess reserves in emerging economies: A critical review and research agenda," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 158-166.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy Rule; New Keynesian Model; China;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2008-05-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2008-05-31 (China)
- NEP-MAC-2008-05-31 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-05-31 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-05-31 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkg:wpaper:0718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Chan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/magovhk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.