Report NEP-TRA-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomasz Brodzicki & Dorota Ciolek, 2008. "Spatial econometric analysis of the determinants of location of manufacturing industry and market services sectors in Poland," Working Papers 0802, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Grosfeld, Irena & Senik, Claudia, 2008. "The Emerging Aversion to Inequality: Evidence from Poland 1992–2005," IZA Discussion Papers 3484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Qin, Ping, 2008. "It is better to be the head of a chicken than the tail of a phoenix: a study of concern for relative standing in rural China," Working Papers in Economics 308, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Li-gang Liu & Wenlang Zhang, 2007. "A New Keynesian Model for Analysing Monetary Policy in Mainland China," Working Papers 0718, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Matthieu CLEMENT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & André MEUNIE (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Economic Growth, inequality and environment quality: An empirical analysis applied to developing and transition countries," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Tyukhov, Igor, 2008.
"Энергетическая Стратегия России И Развитие Возобновляемой Энергетики
[Russian Energy Strategy and development of renewable power industry]," MPRA Paper 8804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdelkrim Araar, 2008. "On the Decomposition of Polarization Indices: Illustrations with Chinese and Nigerian Household Surveys," Cahiers de recherche 0806, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00281588_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Donato de Rosa & Nick Malyshev, 2008. "Regulatory Institutions: A Blueprint for the Russian Federation," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 10, OECD Publishing.