Spatial econometric analysis of the determinants of location of manufacturing industry and market services sectors in Poland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuno CRESPO & Maria Paula FONTOURA, 2010.
"Does the location of manufacturing determine service sectors’ location choices? Evidence from Portugal,"
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2009. "Does the location of manufacturing determine service sectors’ location choices? Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/33, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2009. "Does the location of manufacturing determine service sectors’ location choices? Evidence from Portugal," GEE Papers 0018, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2009.
- Marta Yánez Contreras & Marta Yánez Contreras, 2010. "El mercado laboral desde una perspectiva espacial," REVISTA APUNTES DEL CENES, UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGOGICA Y TECNOLOGICA DE COLOMBIA, September.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2013. "Degree of clusterization of regional economy and its export potential," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1302, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
More about this item
Keywordslocation; industrial manufacturing; market services; Poland; spatial panel; Restricted Maximum Likelihood method;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2008-05-31 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2008-05-31 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2008-05-31 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-05-31 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gda:wpaper:0802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tomasz Brodzicki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fegdapl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .