New estimates of Swedish GDP by activity 1665-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harley, C. Knick, 1988.
"Ocean Freight Rates and Productivity, 1740–1913: The Primacy of Mechanical Invention Reaffirmed,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 48(04), pages 851-876, December.
- Harley, C.K., 1988. "Ocean Freight Rates And Productivity, 1740-1913: The Primacy Of Mechanical Invention Reaffirmed," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8802, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Broadberry, Stephen; Campbell, Bruce; Klein, Alexander; Overton, Mark; Van Leeuwen, Bas., 2010. "English Economic Growth: 1270 - 1870," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 35, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Maddison, Angus, 2007. "Contours of the World Economy 1-2030 AD: Essays in Macro-Economic History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199227204.
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2009. "Foreign exchange rates in Sweden 1658-1803," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 8, Stockholm University, Department of Economic History.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Fouquin & Jules Hugot, 2016.
"Two Centuries of Bilateral Trade and Gravity data: 1827-2014,"
015129, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Michel Fouquin & Jules Hugot, 2016. "Two Centuries of Bilateral Trade and Gravity Data: 1827-2014," Working Papers 2016-14, CEPII research center.
- Piotr Koryś & Maciej Tymiński, 2013. "Polish and Swedish Fiscal Policy in the Years 1772-1792. A Short-Run Analysis," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 33.
More about this item
KeywordsGDP; national accounts; Sweden; growth;
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:suekhi:0012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodney Edvinsson). General contact details of provider: http://www.ekohist.su.se/ .