Swedish historical national accounts: The fifth generation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodney Edvinsson, 2013. "New annual estimates of Swedish GDP, 1800–2010," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 66(4), pages 1101-1126, November.
- Svante Prado, 2014. "Yeast or mushrooms? Productivity patterns across Swedish manufacturing industries, 1869–1912," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 67(2), pages 382-408, May.
- Hortlund, Per, 2005. "Does Inflation and High Taxes Increase Bank Leverage?," Ratio Working Papers 69, The Ratio Institute.
- Bohlin, Jan, 2007. "Structural Change in the Swedish economy in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century – The role of import substitution and export demand," Göteborg Papers in Economic History 8, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economic History.
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2005. "Annual Estimates of Swedish GDP in 1720-1800," Ratio Working Papers 70, The Ratio Institute.
- Hortlund, Per, 2005. "Do Inflation and High Taxes Increase Bank Leverage?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 612, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ereveh:v:7:y:2003:i:01:p:73-97_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ere .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.