Annual Estimates of Swedish GDP in 1720-1800
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bohlin, Jan, 2003. "Swedish historical national accounts: The fifth generation," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 73-97, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- U. Michael Bergman & Lars Jonung, 2011.
"Business Cycle Synchronization In Europe: Evidence From The Scandinavian Currency Union,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(2), pages 268-292, March.
- U. Michael Bergman & Lars Jonung, 2010. "Business Cycle Synchronization in Europe: Evidence from the Scandinavian Currency Union," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 402, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2008. "Harvests, prices and population in early modern Sweden," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 1, Stockholm University, Department of Economic History.
More about this item
KeywordsGDP; 18th century; Sweden; economic growth; national accounts; economic history;
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N53 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2005-06-19 (Econometrics)
- NEP-HIS-2005-06-19 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2005-06-19 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ratioi:0070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Korpi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .