Report NEP-MAC-2005-06-19This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hisham Foad, 2005. "Europe Without Borders? The Effect of the EMU on Relative Prices," Emory Economics 0515, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Robert-Paul Berben & Teunis Brosens, 2005. "The Impact of Government Debt on Private Consumption in OECD Countries," DNB Working Papers 045, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hisham Foad, 2005. "Currency Unions, Options, and Foreign Direct Investment," Emory Economics 0516, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Edvinsson, Rodney, 2005. "Annual Estimates of Swedish GDP in 1720-1800," Ratio Working Papers 70, The Ratio Institute.
- Forslund, Anders & Gottfries, Nils & Westermark, Andreas, 2005. "Real and Nominal Wage Adjustment in Open Economies," Working Paper Series 2005:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- S. CLAEYS & G. LANINE & K. SCHOORs, 2005. "Bank Supervision Russian Style: Rules vs Enforcement and Tacit Objectives," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/307, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gordon Menzies & Daniel John Zizzo, 2005. "Inferential Expectations," Research Paper Series 159, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nguyen Manh Hung & San Nguyen Van, 2005. "The Lagrange multipliers and existence of competitive equilibrium in an intertemporal model with endogenous leisure," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Takayuki Ogawa, 2004. "Welfare Analysis of Debt Policy during Recessions," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Masahiro Enya & Akira Kohsaka, 2004. "Monetary Transmissions Immediately after the Crisis in East Asia," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Junmin Wan, 2004. "Rational Addiction, Tax Revenues and Tobacco Control," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.