Making Climate Policy Efficient Implementing a Model for Environmental Policy Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams III, Roberton C. & Burtraw, Dallas, 1999.
"The cost-effectiveness of alternative instruments for environmental protection in a second-best setting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 329-360, June.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Ian W. H. Parry & Roberton C. Williams III & Dallas Burtraw, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," NBER Working Papers 6464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Parry, Ian & Goulder, Lawrence & Williams III, Roberton, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," Discussion Papers dp-98-22, Resources For the Future.
- Östblom, Göran, 2009. "Nitrogen and sulphur outcomes of a carbon emissions target excluding traded allowances -- The Swedish case 2020," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2382-2389, June.
- William K. Jaeger, 2004. "Optimal Environmental Taxation from Society's Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 805-812.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249.
- Peterson, Thomas D. & Rose, Adam Z., 2006. "Reducing conflicts between climate policy and energy policy in the US: The important role of the states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 619-631, March.
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard & Vesterdal, Morten, 2003. "How to design greenhouse gas trading in the EU?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 1531-1539, November.
- Maxim, Laura & Spangenberg, Joachim H. & O'Connor, Martin, 2009. "An analysis of risks for biodiversity under the DPSIR framework," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 12-23, November.
- Gray, Wayne B. & Deily, Mary E., 1996. "Compliance and Enforcement: Air Pollution Regulation in the U.S. Steel Industry," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 96-111, July.
- Forslund, Johanna & Samakovlis, Eva & Johansson, Maria Vredin, 2008. "Is it wise to combine environmental and labour market policies? An analysis of a Swedish subsidy programme," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 547-558, April.
- Eckert, Heather, 2004. "Inspections, warnings, and compliance: the case of petroleum storage regulation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 232-259, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy cycle; environmental efficiency; mitigation; adaptation; goal-setting; voluntary agreements; regulation; behavioural change; evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2012-03-08 (Regulation)
- NEP-RES-2012-03-08 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nierwp:0125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Hegardt Grant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kongvse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.