Report NEP-RES-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Chan & Robert Stavins & Robert Stowe & Richard Sweeney, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System and the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990: Reflections on Twenty Years of Policy Innovation," Working Papers 2012.06, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mary-Françoise Renard & Hang Xiong, 2012. "Strategic Interactions in Environmental Regulation Enforcement: Evidence from Chinese Provinces," Working Papers halshs-00672449, HAL.
- Howes, Stephen & Wyrwoll, Paul, 2012. "Asia’s Wicked Environmental Problems," ADBI Working Papers 348, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Global green economy and environmental sustainability: a coopetitive model," MPRA Paper 37018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hansson, Sven Ove & Edvardsson Björnberg, Karin & Vredin Johansson, Maria, 2011. "Making Climate Policy Efficient Implementing a Model for Environmental Policy Efficiency," Working Papers 125, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Broberg, Thomas & Forsfält, Tomas & Östblom, Göran, 2011. "The Excess Cost of Supplementary Constraints in Climate Policy: The Case of Sweden’s Energy Intensity Target," Working Papers 123, National Institute of Economic Research.