Search Theory, Downward Money Wage Rigidity and the Micro Foundations of the Phillips Curve
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yellen, Janet L, 1984. "Efficiency Wage Models of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 200-205, May.
- Leban, Raymond, 1982. "Employment and wage strategies of the firm over a business cycle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 371-394, November.
- Steven A. Lippman, 1980. "Optimal Pricing to Retard Entry," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(4), pages 723-731.
- Zuckerman, Dror, 1988. "Job search with general stochastic offer arrival rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 679-684, November.
- Eaton, B Curtis & Watts, Martin, 1977. "Wage Dispersion, Job Vacancies and Job Search in Equilibrium," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 44(173), pages 23-35, February.
- Salop, S. C., 1973. "Wage differentials in a dynamic theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 321-344, August.
More about this item
KeywordsWage rigidity; job search; phillips curve; optimal firm behaviour;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.