Comparative Statics in Dynamic Programming Models with an Application to Job Search
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Albrecht, James W. & Holmlund, Bertil & Lang, Harald, 1991. "Comparative statics in dynamic programming models with an application to job search," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 755-769, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Araujo, A & Scheinkman, Jose A, 1977. "Smoothness, Comparative Dynamics, and the Turnpike Property," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 601-620, April.
- Sharma, Sunil, 1987. "On the existence and uniqueness of value functions in models of labor market dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 349-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Vuuren, Aico, 2010.
"The effect of search frictions on wages,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 875-885, December.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Aico van Vuuren, 2002. "The Effect of Search Frictions on Wages," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C1-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van Vuuren, Aico, 2003. "The Effect of Search Frictions on Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 3979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Aico van Vuuren, 2006. "The Effect of Search Frictions on Wages," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-077/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gérard J, Van den Berg & Aico Van Vuuren, 2003. "The effect of Search Frictions on Wages," Working Papers 2003-29, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Vuuren, Aico, 2003. "The effect of search frictions on wages," Working Paper Series 2003:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Vuuren, Aico, 2003. "The Effect of Search Frictions on Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 805, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefano DellaVigna & M. Daniele Paserman, 2005. "Job Search and Impatience," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 23(3), pages 527-588, July.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1996. "Approximation, perturbation, and projection methods in economic analysis," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: H. M. Amman & D. A. Kendrick & J. Rust (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 509-585 Elsevier.
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1995. "Wage dispersion and mobility," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, pages 15-27.
- van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter, 1997. "Commuting: In Search of Jobs and Residences," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 402-421, November.
- Jos van Ommeren & Gerard J. van den Berg & Cees Gorter, 2000.
"Estimating the Marginal Willingness to Pay for Commuting,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 541-563.
- Ommeren, Jos van & Berg, Gerard J. van den & Gorter, Cees, 1998. "Estimating the marginal willingness to pay for commuting," Serie Research Memoranda 0046, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Koning, Pierre & Berg, Gerard J. van den & Ridder, Geert, 1997. "A structural analysis of job search methods and subsequent wages," Serie Research Memoranda 0036, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
KeywordsQualitative comparative statics analysis; dynamic programming; job search model;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .