Policy programmes only for a few? Participation in labour market programmes among Swedish disabled workers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edin, P-A. & Holmlund, B., 1990. "Unemployment, Vacancies And Labour Market Programmes: Swedish Evidence," Papers 1990j, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Aakvik, A. & Heckman, J.J. & Vytlacil, E.J., 1999. "Training Effects on Employment when the Training Effects are Heterogenous : an Application to Norwegian Vocational Rehabilitation Programs," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 0599, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Winkelmann, Rainer & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1995. " Recent Developments in Count Data Modelling: Theory and Application," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1996. "Excess Zeros in Count Models for Recreational Trips," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(4), pages 469-477, October.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Melkersson, Maria, 1999. "Unemployment duration and heterogenous search behavior among Swedish disabled workers," Working Paper Series 1999:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Heckman, James J & Borjas, George J, 1980. "Does Unemployment Cause Future Unemployment? Definitions, Questions and Answers from a Continuous Time Model of Heterogeneity and State Dependence," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 47(187), pages 247-283, August.
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison L. Booth, 1997.
"Who gets over the training hurdle? A study of the training experiences of young men and women in Britain,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 197-217.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L, 1996. "Who Gets Over the Training Hurdle? A Study of the Training Experiences of Young Men and Women in Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 1470, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- James J. Heckman & Jeffrey A. Smith & Christopher Taber, 1996. "What Do Bureaucrats Do? The Effects of Performance Standards and Bureaucratic Preferences on Acceptance into the JTPA Program," NBER Working Papers 5535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edin, Per-Anders, 1989. " Unemployment Duration and Competing Risks: Evidence from Sweden," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 639-653.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Sianesi, 2001.
"Differential effects of Swedish active labour market programmes for unemployed adults during the 1990s,"
IFS Working Papers
W01/25, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sianesi, Barbara, 2002. "Differential effects of Swedish active labour market programmes for unemployed adults during the 1990s," Working Paper Series 2002:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Orrje, Helena, 2000. "The Incidence of On-the-Job Training. An Empirical Study Using Swedish Data," Working Paper Series 6/2000, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Barbara Sianesi, 2002. "Swedish active labour market programmes in the 1990s: overall effectiveness and differential performance," IFS Working Papers W02/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Durham, Catherine A. & Pardoe, Iain & Vega-H, Esteban, 2004. "A Methodology for Evaluating How Product Characteristics Impact Choice in Retail Settings with Many Zero Observations: An Application to Restaurant Wine Purchase," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(01), April.
- Skedinger, Per & Widerstedt, Barbro, 2003.
"Recruitment to Sheltered Employment: Evidence from Samhall, a Swedish State-Owned Company,"
Working Paper Series
597, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Skedinger, Per & Widerstedt, Barbro, 2003. "Recruitment to sheltered employment: Evidence from Samhall, a Swedish state-owned company," Working Paper Series 2003:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2007.
"What Works Best for Getting the Unemployed Back to Work: Employment Services or Small-Business Assistance Programmes? Evidence from Romania,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3051, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Núria Rodríguez-Planas, 2007. "What Works Best For Getting the Unemployed Back to Work: Employment Services or Small-Business Assistance Programs? Evidence from Romania," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 712.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Nuria Rodriguez-Planas†, 2007. "What Works Best For Getting The Unemployed Back To Work: Employment Services Or Small-Business Assistance Programmes? Evidence From Romania," Working Papers 2007-32, FEDEA.
- Sianesi, Barbara, 2001. "An evaluation of the active labour market programmes in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2001:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy programmes; Unemployment; Hurdle models;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifauwp:1999_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Ghooloo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifagvse.html .