Recruitment to Sheltered Employment: Evidence from Samhall, a Swedish State-Owned Company
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Skedinger, Per & Widerstedt, Barbro, 2003. "Recruitment to sheltered employment: Evidence from Samhall, a Swedish state-owned company," Working Paper Series 2003:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dan Black & Kermit Daniel & Seth Sanders, 2002. "The Impact of Economic Conditions on Participation in Disability Programs: Evidence from the Coal Boom and Bust," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 27-50, March.
- John Bound & Timothy Waidmann, 1992. "Disability Transfers, Self-Reported Health, and the Labor Force Attachment of Older Men: Evidence from the Historical Record," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1393-1419.
- Bound, John & Brown, Charles & Mathiowetz, Nancy, 2001. "Measurement error in survey data," Handbook of Econometrics,in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 59, pages 3705-3843 Elsevier.
- Roberto G. Gutierrez, 2002. "Parametric frailty and shared frailty survival models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 22-44, February.
- Melkersson, Maria, 1999. "Unemployment duration and heterogenous search behavior among Swedish disabled workers," Working Paper Series 1999:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- James J. Heckman & Carolyn Heinrich & Jeffrey Smith, 2002.
"The Performance of Performance Standards,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(4), pages 778-811.
- James Heckman & Carolyn Heinrich & Jeffrey Smith, 2002. "The Performance of Performance Standards," NBER Working Papers 9002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James J. & Heinrich, Carolyn J. & Smith, Jeffrey A., 2002. "The Performance of Performance Standards," IZA Discussion Papers 525, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Gruber, 2000. "Disability Insurance Benefits and Labor Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(6), pages 1162-1183, December.
- Melkersson, Maria, 1999. "Policy programmes only for a few? Participation in labour market programmes among Swedish disabled workers," Working Paper Series 1999:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johansson, Per & Skedinger, Per, 2005.
"Are Objective, Official Measures of Disability Reliable?,"
Working Paper Series
643, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Johansson, Per & Skedinger, Per, 2005. "Are objective, official measures of disability reliable?," Working Paper Series 2005:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy Programmes; Disability; Performance Standards;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .