Report NEP-EDU-2003-08-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark V. Pauly & Yuhui Zeng, 2003. "Adverse Selection and the Challenges to Stand-Alone Prescription Drug Insurance," NBER Working Papers 9919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vandenberghe Vincent & Robin Stéphane, 2003. "Private, Private Government-Dependent and Public schools. An International Efficiency Analysis using Propensity Score Matching," Public Economics 0308002, EconWPA.
- Axel Borsch-Supan & Barbara Berkel, 2003. "Pension Reform in Germany: The Impact on Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 9913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Skedinger, Per & Widerstedt, Barbro, 2003. "Recruitment to Sheltered Employment: Evidence from Samhall, a Swedish State-Owned Company," Working Paper Series 597, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Bernard Decaluwé & Luc Savard, 2003. "Poverty, Income Distribution and CGE Modeling: Does the Functional Form of Distribution Matter?," Cahiers de recherche 0332, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:eer:wpallr:03-04e is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hope Corman & Nancy E. Reichman & Kelly Noonan, 2003. "Mothers' and Fathers' Labor Supply in Fragile Families: The Role of Child Health," NBER Working Papers 9918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.