Labour market policies, strategies and statistics for people with disabilities: A cross-national comparison
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsLabour market policy; People with disabilities; Mainstreaming; Labour force participation; Labour market programmes; Disability pension; Benchmarking; Cross-national comparison; OECD countries;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-12-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2001-12-26 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2001-12-26 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2001-12-04 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifauwp:2001_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Ghooloo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifagvse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .