Corporate Social Responsibility In Japan: Analyzing The Participating Companies In Global Reporting Initiative
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Maignan & David A Ralston, 2002. "Corporate Social Responsibility in Europe and the U.S.: Insights from Businesses' Self-presentations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 33(3), pages 497-514, September.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate social responsibility and economic performance,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Wokutch, Richard E. & Shepard, Jon M., 1999. "The Maturing of the Japanese Economy: Corporate Social Responsibility Implications," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 527-540, July.
- Wendy Chapple & Andrew Cooke & Vaughan Galt & David Paton, 2001. "The determinants of voluntary investment decisions," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(8), pages 453-463.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219091517500011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Zhi-Yuan & Wang, Ming-Long & Huang, Hua-Wei, 2015. "Equity Financing and Social Responsibility: Further International Evidence," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 247-280.
- Yeh, Shu-Ling & Chen, Yu-Shan & Kao, Yi-Hui & Wu, Sou-Shan, 2014. "Obstacle factors of corporate social responsibility implementation: Empirical evidence from listed companies in Taiwan," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 313-326.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility (CSR); global reporting initiative (GRI); international comparison; Japan; system perspective;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:eijswp:0208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nanhee Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eihhsse.html .