An exploration of shoppers travel mode choice in visiting convenience stores in the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danielle Snellen & Aloys Borgers & Harry Timmermans, 2002. "Urban form, road network type, and mode choice for frequently conducted activities: a multilevel analysis using quasi-experimental design data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(7), pages 1207-1220, July.
- Xinyu Cao & Patricia Mokhtarian & Susan Handy, 2007.
"Do changes in neighborhood characteristics lead to changes in travel behavior? A structural equations modeling approach,"
Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 535-556, September.
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Handy, Susan L, 2007. "Do changes in neighborhood characteristics lead to changes in travel behavior? A structural equations modeling approach," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt9967365w, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Cao, XinYu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L & Handy, Susan L, 2007. "Do changes in neighborhood characteristics leadto changes in travel behavior? A structural equationsmodeling approach," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt25h2v668, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Susilo, Yusak O. & Williams, Katie & Lindsay, Morag & Dair, Carol, 2012. "The influence of individuals’ environmental attitudes and urban design features on their travel patterns in sustainable neighborhoods in the UK," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:1, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Handy, Susan & Cao, Xinyu & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2005. "Correlation or causality between the built environment and travel behavior? Evidence from Northern California," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5b76c5kg, University of California Transportation Center.
- Susan Handy & Kelly Clifton, 2001. "Local shopping as a strategy for reducing automobile travel," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 317-346, November.
- Cynthia Chen & Patricia Mokhtarian, 2006. "Tradeoffs between Time Allocations to Maintenance Activities/Travel and Discretionary Activities/Travel," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 223-240, May.
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Arentze, T. & Bierlaire, M. & Borgers, A. & Timmermans, H.J.P., 1997. "Investigating consumers' tendency to combine multiple shopping purposes and destinations," Discussion Paper 1997-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yusak Susilo & Kees Maat, 2007. "The influence of built environment to the trends in commuting journeys in the Netherlands," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 589-609, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9731-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsThe use of local stores; Shift in travel mode; Shopping trip pattern; London;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-09-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-09-25 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2013-09-25 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-09-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ctswps:2013_020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CTS). General contact details of provider: http://www.cts.kth.se/ .