Curse or Blessing? Natural Resources and Human Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jose PINEDA & Francisco RODRIGUEZ, "undated". "Curse or Blessing? Natural Resources and Human Development," EcoMod2010 259600134, EcoMod.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pyatt, F Graham & Round, Jeffery I, 1979. "Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 850-873, December.
- Laia PIÉ DOLS & Maria LLOP LLOP, "undated". "Exogenous Income Determination in a SAM Model: the Catalan Economy towards the "20-20-20 European Directive"," EcoMod2010 259600133, EcoMod.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Natera, Jose Miguel, 2016.
"Innovation, absorptive capacity and growth heterogeneity: Development paths in Latin America 1970–2010,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 27-42.
- Fulvio Castellacci & Jose Miguel Natera, 2015. "Innovation, Absorptive Capacity and Growth Heterogeneity: Development Paths in Latin America 1970–2010," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150820, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Cuneyt Koyuncu & Rasim Yilmaz, 2013. "Impact of private forest ownership on deforestation and poverty," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1657-1664, April.
- Marc Badia-Miró & Cristián A. Ducoing, 2014. "The long run development of Chile and the Natural Resources curse. Linkages, policy and growth, 1850-1950," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/318, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Pedro Concei ‹o & Ricardo Fuentes & Sebastian Levine, 2011. "Managing Natural Resources for Human Development in Low-Income Countries," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2011-002, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Gerhard Toews & Alexander Libman, 2017. "Getting Incentives Right: Human Capital Investment and Natural Resource Booms," Working Papers 370, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
More about this item
KeywordsNatural resources; Growth; Development;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-06-26 (Development)
- NEP-HRM-2010-06-26 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MIC-2010-06-26 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2010-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .