Report NEP-MIC-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Smith, John, 2010. "Reputation, social identity, and social conflict," MPRA Paper 23336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evan Calford & Christoph Heinzel & Regina Betz, 2010. "Initial Allocation Effects in Permit Markets with Bertrand Output Oligopoly," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1059, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C., 2010. "Market Imperfections and Firm-Sponsored Training," IZA Discussion Papers 4988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- George Deltas & Thanasis Stengos & Eleftherios Zacharias, 2010. "Product Line Pricing in a Vertically Differentiated Oligopoly," Working Paper Series 14_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Michaela Trippl, 2010. "Low_Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Case of the Food Industry in the Vienna Metropolitan Region," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- stefano Colombo, 2010. "Bertrand and Cournot in the unidirectional Hotelling model," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0095, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Sakellaris, Kostis, 2010. "Modeling Electricity Markets as Two-Stage Capacity Constrained Price Competition Games under Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 23317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorsten Chmura & Christoph Engel & Markus Englerth & Thomas Pitz, 2010. "At the Mercy of the Prisoner Next Door. Using an Experimental Measure of Selfishness as a Criminological Tool," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_27, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Cristina Pardo-Garcia, 2010. "Equilibrium mergers in a composite industry," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0410, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Neustadt, Ilja, 2010. "Renewable Energy Policy in the Presence of Innovation: Does Government Pre-Commitment Matter?," FCN Working Papers 4/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Jun 2010.
- Bourlès, R. & Cette, G. & Lopez, J. & Mairesse, J. & Nicoletti, G., 2010. "Do product market regulations in upstream sectors curb productivity growth? Panel data evidence for OECD countries," Working papers 283, Banque de France.
- Bargain, Olivier & González, Libertad & Keane, Claire & Özcan, Berkay, 2010. "Female Labour Supply and Divorce: New Evidence from Ireland," Papers WP346, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Manacorda, Marco, 2010. "The Cost of Grade Retention," CEPR Discussion Papers 7889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Esteban Carranza, 2010. "Product Innovation and Adoption in Market Equilibrium: The Case of Digital Cameras," BORRADORES DE ECONOMÍA Y FINANZAS 007127, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Ricardo Monges-Gonzalez & John Hewitt, 2010. "Innovation, R&D and Productivity in the Costa Rican ICT Sector: A Case Study," Research Department Publications 4670, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B., 2010. "Implicit Contracts, Unemployment, and Labor Market Segmentation," IZA Discussion Papers 5001, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José Pineda and Francisco Rodríguez, 2010. "Curse or Blessing? Natural Resources and Human Development," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-04, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Johannes F. Wieland, 2010. "The Optimal Inflation Rate in New Keynesian Models," NBER Working Papers 16093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.