Initial Allocation Effects in Permit Markets with Bertrand Output Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Calford, Evan M. & Heinzel, Christoph & Betz, Regina, 2010. "Initial Allocation Effects in Permit Markets with Bertrand Output Oligopoly," Research Reports 95066, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsEmissions trading; Initial permit allocation; Bertrand competition; EU ETS; Endogenous technology choice; Kreps and Scheinkman;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-06-26 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2010-06-26 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2010-06-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-06-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IND-2010-06-26 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2010-06-26 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2010-06-26 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:eenhrr:1059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CAP Web Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .