Report NEP-BEC-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary E. Powell & H. Kent Baker, 2010. "Management Views on Corporate Cash Holdings," Discussion Paper Series 2010-01, McColl School of Business, Queens University of Charlotte.
- TOMIURA Eiichi & ITO Banri & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2010. "Offshoring and Corporate Headquarters: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 10032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sen, Debapriya & Stamatopoulos, Giorgos, 2010. "When an inefficient firm makes higher profit than its efficient rival," MPRA Paper 23324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Kentaro Iwatsubo & Taro Ikeda, 2010. "Financial Integration and International Transmission of Business Cycles: Evidence from Dynamic Correlations," Discussion Papers 1007, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Daniel Garrett & Alessandro Pavan, 2010. "Managerial Turnover in a Changing World," Discussion Papers 1490, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- George Deltas & Thanasis Stengos & Eleftherios Zacharias, 2010. "Product Line Pricing in a Vertically Differentiated Oligopoly," Working Paper series 14_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Feng, Shuaizhang & Zheng, Bingyong, 2010. "Imperfect Information, On-the-Job Training, and the Employer Size-Wage Puzzle: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4998, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laura Alfaro & Paola Conconi & Harald Fadinger & Andrew F. Newman, 2010. "Do Prices Determine Vertical Integration?," NBER Working Papers 16118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- stefano Colombo, 2010. "Bertrand and Cournot in the unidirectional Hotelling model," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0095, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Basu, Parantap & Semenov, Andrei & Wada, Kenji, 2009. "Uninsurable Risk and Financial Market Puzzles," MPRA Paper 23351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel X. Nguyen, 2010. "Demand Uncertainty: Exporting Delays and Exporting Failures," Discussion Papers 10-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B., 2010. "Implicit Contracts, Unemployment, and Labor Market Segmentation," IZA Discussion Papers 5001, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael D. Bordo & Thomas F. Helbling, 2010. "International Business Cycle Synchronization in Historical Perspective," NBER Working Papers 16103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evan Calford & Christoph Heinzel & Regina Betz, 2010. "Initial Allocation Effects in Permit Markets with Bertrand Output Oligopoly," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1059, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gu, Wulong Wong, Ambrose, 2010. "Estimates of Human Capital in Canada: The Lifetime Income Approach," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010062e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Leonard I. Nakamura & Kasper Roszbach, 2010. "Credit ratings and bank monitoring ability," Working Papers 10-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.