Report NEP-IND-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- stefano Colombo, 2010. "Bertrand and Cournot in the unidirectional Hotelling model," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0095, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Evan Calford & Christoph Heinzel & Regina Betz, 2010. "Initial Allocation Effects in Permit Markets with Bertrand Output Oligopoly," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1059, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cristina Pardo-Garcia, 2010. "Equilibrium mergers in a composite industry," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0410, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- George Deltas & Thanasis Stengos & Eleftherios Zacharias, 2010. "Product Line Pricing in a Vertically Differentiated Oligopoly," Working Paper Series 14_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Juan Esteban Carranza, 2010. "Product Innovation and Adoption in Market Equilibrium: The Case of Digital Cameras," BORRADORES DE ECONOMÍA Y FINANZAS 007127, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.