Innovation, R&D and Productivity in the Costa Rican ICT Sector: A Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evenson, Robert E. & Westphal, Larry E., 1995. "Technological change and technology strategy," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 37, pages 2209-2299 Elsevier.
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Ricardo Monge-Gonzalez & Luis Rivera & Julio Rosales-Tijerino, 2010. "Productive Development Policies in Costa Rica: Market Failures, Government Failures, and Policy Outcomes," Research Department Publications 4657, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and development; Information communications technology; Innovation; Costa Rica;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-06-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ICT-2010-06-26 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2010-06-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2010-06-26 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2010-06-26 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:4670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .